Friday, November 29, 2013

Great Life Choices: Apple Crisp

A common theme for me seems to be my baked good for breakfast. I'll eat anything I bake for breakfast. Cookies, cupcakes, cake, pie, anything.

I have a role model for my blog. Her name is Joy. (Unlike Martha, I don't think she's ever had a very elaborate court problem) Some days she says that she eats only one thing all day. She loves to cook. And bake. She has fun tattoos and cool cook books and silly ideas in her blog. I like her so much I used to look at her blog every single day to see if I could bake something new from her.

Sometimes though, I just like to read for content. She has much more developed taste buds than I do.  And it seems a bit more time than I do. She lives on the beach and rides her bike and spends a lot of her time in cahoots with other really cool bloggers.



Her recipe for "Sit and Stay A While Apple Crisp" is hands down my favorite recipe I've ever pulled from the internet. I've made it for many many friends when they come to visit. I ALWAYS pair it with vanilla ice cream. Lady eats it cold and then heats up another piece to eat with ice cream because she can't wait for the first slice to heat up.


It is definitely a keeper.

It is DIVINE. Divine enough for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment